And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, January 18, 2013

Would anyone....

...like to jump up and down and scream, "Praise the Lord & yippee skippee!?!"  That's what I want to do at this moment because we just found out that the precious man the Lord has provided as a gift to us is still FREE of Cancer. 

Thank you, Jesus!  We Praise the Lord no matter the circumstance.  However, I love rejoicing in HIS healing powers!!!!  Thank you, Jesus, for continuing to heal my man!!

The P.A. that came to see us first said that since Hodgkins is considered curable they are very comfortable with B entering the survivorship program.  So, when we return for his next visit it will be very different.  He won't have to undergo all of the yucky tests that he has each time.  It will just be a review of side effects, other issues, etc.

So, thank you each for your dedicated prayers to our Lord!  He loves to hear the voices of HIS children.  Thank you for lifting them up on my man's behalf...We love all of you!!!

1 comment: