And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Prayers!!

Just want to ask each of you to please stop for a brief moment and say a quick prayer!

B has just gone back for his first scan at MD Anderson.  He should be back there for a few hours.  So, I sit here on my computer.  Will you please pray for all of his tests today?  Lord willing, this will be our last visit to MD Anderson for the next five plus years.  He is at the "survivor" mark.  Once you have your sixth year of visits showing "no evidence of disease," they place you in their survivorship program which means you only have to come back every five years.  So, here we are...praying that the Lord's will is continued healing for B!!!

While we are here, P is having a blast celebrating a birthday with a precious friend!!!
Gamma is keeping a close watch on the house and our boys.  They are actually learning to be friends with their new four-legged "uncle" (more details to come)!

So, thank you all for stopping right now to just continue to praise God for HIS miraculous healing of B and beg him for the cancer to stay gone forever!!!

Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment