And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, January 14, 2013

Swimming

This summer, P got to take swimming lessons.

Our city offers Mommy & Me swimming lessons.  Obviously, since I can't be left alone w/ P, it was scary to be in a pool with her.  However, they had an extra lifeguard available for our lessons, the other Mommies always had their eyes on us, and Daddy or Miss C were there ready to jump in the pool if needed.



She wasn't a fan of her first swim!!

Maybe Daddy can make it better.



Daddy makes everything more fun!









She never became a huge fan of the pool, but it was special for her to learn what to do if she were to ever fall in the pool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment