And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nate

Here's a Nate Update from his Daddy:

Wes Oxford 12:57pm Jan 17
Nate has been having up days and down days. Sometimes he doesn't really want to do much beside sleep. It is hard to see him like this. When he does participate, he asks very good questions and makes a lot of sense so we know he is still the Nate we know. His next MRIs are on Jan 23rd in Los Angeles on the brain and spine and several other tests. We will decide what to do depending on the scans. Hopefully the fatigue and disinterest is drug related and not tumor. Some of the drugs he is on..particularly the steroid is known to do that. We appreciate all your prayers, thank you again for your continuing to go the Father on Nate's behalf. We know that HE is with Nate and has great plans for him. Praise to our Almighty Father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment