And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, January 21, 2013

1st Nate Update for the Day


Wes Oxford 10:52am Jan 21
Nate is in MRI right now..they are having difficulty getting his sedated body to be still because of all the tremors he is having. It is vital for him to be still to get good scans and the next step would be to put him on a breathing tube which freezes the body. The anesthesiologist said if that has to be done there is a very high risk of him having a stroke due to how high his blood pressure has been...right now 152/123. Without accurate scans proper treatment can't be assessed is the dilemma. Thank you for this prayer and specifically for the scans to be clean of tumor and give the doctors accuracy to move forward with a way to help him. We know God is with Nate and hears our prayers...praise HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment