And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Aggieland Part 2

Part Two of our Trip to Aggieland!

After the camera ?dedication/gift?, we had the opportunity to drive around campus to share many of our memories with Miss C!
My freshman dorm!

The ever famous Kyle Field, Home of the 12th Man!!

P got to run all over the field and loved it!









Miss C got to take her picture on Kyle Field, as well!
Sittin' on Daddy's shoulders.  Her favorite!

Posing with Miss C on Kyle Field!!!
Doesn't everyone need a good sip of water after running all over the football field!!
Trying to cool down!!
See those sweet red cheeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment