And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, January 28, 2013

Huggin' Jesus


Wes Oxford 11:13am Jan 28
Nate passed this morning at 8:50am. We fully believe all that died was his body that has gone through so much in his brief six years on earth. His soul and spirit (Nate himself) never will die. God has used him to teach many people all over the world, mostly us, so much about God Himself. We praise God for giving us all Nate. Please come anyone and everyone to come celebrate his life...details coming here before too long. Nate is cancer free forever and its time to rejoice in that. Please post pics, stories, memories, etc here (Pray for Little Nate facebook page) so we can read them and smile with you. We love you Nate and have fun, one day we all will be together once again. Praise God for allowing us to be your parents, friends, and brothers in Christ together.

No comments:

Post a Comment