And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Saturday

I'm so far behind on posts.  So, I'm going to try to just upload pics that I don't think I've posted and give a brief explanation...then, move on...you will all love that you're not having to "listen" to me, but just see pics of our cutie!!!

I believe these are from June.

Our Saturday's start with Shipley donuts and then she gets to go to her favorite spot...sitting in this lap!!!!



...then she moves to the couch!


Then, she begs to be in his lap again.


Such precious memories that I hope she will always treasure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment