And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nate Update

Jackie Oxford 5:43pm Jan 22
Nate had an EEG today to check for seizure activity. It revealed rather quickly that he is having very frequent seizures. The test will continue until they can find the right dose of medicine to hopefully stop the seizures. Most of them are not visible to us, besides the faraway gazes. We are waiting for Nate's doctors in Los Angeles to read his MRI, before we make any further decisions. We have been shown the images but haven't spoken with an oncology or brain doctor about his scans. We are waiting to speak with the doctors who know him best. This will be tomorrow evening or possibly Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment