And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Celebration of Nate's Life

Wes Oxford 12:10pm Jan 29
Ok, I just got confirmation. Please come help us celebrate the life of Nate. We are having a praise and worship style festive celebration in the main auditorium of Lake Pointe church in Rockwall, TX. For those not familiar, Lake Pointe seats around 5,000 people so we could accommodate as many as possible. We would love to see you all there and please spread the word to anyone you think might need this information. The date is Friday February 8, 2013 at 7pm so no need to get a babysitter or take off work...and please bring the kids...its going to be great for all. Thank you so much and look forward to honoring God because of how HE has loved Nate and us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment