And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, January 28, 2013

Precious Friends

This time last year, we were in Houston for B's scans and follow-ups at MD Anderson.  We stay with some dear friends because B is not allowed to touch P for 24 hrs after his scan.  So, they have always been precious to offer an extra set of hands to help me with P!!!



This is Miss P and Miss A last year!

This is Miss P and Miss A this year!!  They are both growing up so much!


Having a tea party!

Huggin' on our friend!  She sang at our wedding!

Picnic for lunch...it was Miss S's b-day and she wanted a picnic for lunch!!!
They sent us each of these pictures while B was in his scans at MD Anderson.

Such dear and precious friends!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment