And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Aggieland Part 3

After Kyle Field, we went to the MSC (Memorial Student Center).

P met a new friend!
She decided to sit with him for a while! ; )


She also met another friend with many health issues.  Here is a link to her Caring Bridge site if you want to prayer for Pierson's new friend!



Then, we went to the Century Tree where B proposed to me.

It was just too dark to get a good shot!

Back to Freebird's!




This was Bear Bryant's house when he coached the Aggies!  It's across the street from our precious friends home that we stay with on our trips to Aggieland.

Final stop at Rudder Fountain!
Gamma made her some Aggie overalls!

Practicing some yells at Rudder Fountain.

Pondering what it will be like to be an Aggie one day! ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment