And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Nate

Wes Oxford 6:38pm Jan 23
This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but here it is. Dr Brown and Finlay reviewed the MRI and called us. The doctor was crying, they love Nate. Nate's brain has starting shutting down and the sight, seizures, confusion, hardly talking, etc is the brain dying bit by bit. Even if there was no tumor at all, Nate is close to brain death. They will be giving him some medicines to help to die in the most comfortable way possible later tonight once his brothers come to visit. From there they will try to get him home and hospice will help until the end if that has not already happened here. Right now we are going to savor every moment we have left as a family and know that God will take good care of him until we are all together again one day. I love Nate so much and have learned so much from him and will honor his life for the rest of mine. Please understand right now we don't need any visitors so we can be together and spend our time with Nate. We would however love to see as many of you who can come to his celebration of life when that does happen. Nate is a special kid and deserves a huge celebration. Thank you LORD for giving us Nate and take him in your perfect time, please don't let him suffer anymore and tell him to smile and show you his beautiful blue eyes because they have forever captured my heart and have impacted the lives of many all over the world. To God be the glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment