And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, January 30, 2009

Super Bowl Sadness

All political opinions aside, my heart breaks at learning this. We can watch death all day long on TV and we're told it can't be censored, but something as innocent as a baby on an ultrasound is being censored because they are calling it a "pro-life" message, though no words are spoken and the word abortion is never used.

NBC has just chosen to remove/not allow this commercial to air during the Super Bowl. Pause the music on the side of the blog...

Contact NBC and let them know that you are saddened by this.
nbcsports@nbcuni.com

At the release of this news, they still hadn't sold all of the commercial spots and so there is still a chance it can be added back to the commercials.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. What an incredible commercial.

    If only we could get the President to endorse it and have it played. Imagine the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meredith,

    I just found your blog through your facebook page. What a journey you've been on. I will be praying for you and your husband, for God to encourage you through this and give you hope.

    I had epilepsey a number of years ago and based on that, I know that your courage has to be a testament of your faith in Christ. God is receiving glory in the way you are handling this; I know it.

    It was really good to find you on here. I will continue praying and following your blog. Please let me know if you ever need anything, especially if you're in Houston; that's where I live. :)

    Blessings,

    Amy (Faulkner) Smith
    www.storyoftheawsmiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete