And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

IVs

Guess What?

Do you remember back in December when we were concerned about insurance covering the IV seizure med that we had to pay for out of pocket and they said it probably wouldn't happen? Here is the original post. Well, I just went out to the mailbox and all Praise to Jesus and thanks to M at the insurance company, there was a check in there to cover the full amount! Thank you, Lord!!!

I assumed we were long past the point of getting anything to happen and was going to attempt to reach out to them again this week and just see if any progress had been made on the review or if we needed to provide any more documentation! However, check in the mailbox to cover the full amount!! Thank you, Jesus!!

Thank you, prayer warriors, for lifting this up to our King!!

4 comments:

  1. Praise God! What a pleasant surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praising God with you! What a fun surprise and true blessing! :)
    He really is good and certainly does provide...even when we think He's not because it's not what we want...it's all in HIS good will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! Yeah for the insurance companies being the good guys today! I hope you health keeps improving :)

    ReplyDelete