And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

End of Surgery Update

This is the report we just received from Connor's surgery:

Surgery only took 8-1/2 hours. The surgeon said hes pretty sure he got it all! Hes waiting on a path report to be sure, but he was confident. He even was able to remove some more of the original NB (neuroblastoma) tumor in his abdomen.

He did some reconstruction and rerouting, similar to what they have to do in gastric bypass surgery, which tells me he did have to remove some of his stomach. Please lift up a special thank you prayer for Dr. Nuchtern.

Were all euphoric, thanking Jesus and praising God for this miracle. Thank you, everyone, for your fervent prayers. There is definitely power in prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment