And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More details...

9:36am update:

They learned this type of tumor usually develops 8-12 years after radiation, and it showed up in Connor 2-1/2 years later. Also, the Houston hospital team has never seen one of these there are only about 20 like them nationwide. Thats how rare this thing is!

We know God is in control and His plan for Connor is perfect. We trust Him with the outcome of this day and this surgery. Please pray without ceasing for positive results. It will be late tonight before theyre done.

2:10p update:

Theyve told them Connors doing good, things are stable and theyre making progress. But its going to take a while.

Jack Graham, the Pastor at Prestonwood Baptist Church where they are members, and Mike Buster from the church are there with his dad, so we know he’s in good hands. His mom said they’re laughing up a storm! Praise God for good friends!

Keep praying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment