And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, January 5, 2009

Texas Excitement

We get excited about the little things in Texas....

...like ice on trees. It was 84 degrees outside on Saturday and we had on shorts as we tried to organize the garage, but today, it is super cold! Since we don't really get snow in Texas, we get excited about ice and have to take pictures of that instead!!





It also poured down rain amidst the freezing temperatures. The dogs needed to go outside so badly, but I wouldn't let them while it was raining. As soon as it stopped, I let them out to potty quickly. This is what I found when I got to the back door to let them in...





We also lost power for almost four hours today. So, my sweet friend, M, & her little girl, H, called and took me to the grocery store!! I think I would have gone crazy in the house for that long without power since reading seems to trigger seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment