And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank you, Jesus!!

I'm telling all of you before I even pick up the phone to call B. MD Anderson just called and all of B's scans came back clear and perfect. He's still in remission!! B will be completely relaxed and calm and know that was the case. I, on the other hand, worry a bit more until I see/hear the report.

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
Luke 6:26-27

Praise you, Jesus! Thank you, Lord!!!

3 comments:

  1. PTL! What great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful news! Yes, the Lord is SO good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news M -- been praying and trusting God with this. Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete