And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Y'all are good prayer warriors!

Here is a more recent update (ABF=Sunday School):

Our Amazing ABF,

Thank you all so very much for your prayers and responses to me. I have been sharing them with my sister and she has shared them with Betty. Betty just wants to tell everyone of our friends in our sweet ABF Thank you so much that she is feeling your prayers and that you guys are wonderful to be praying for her.
As an update, the Dr's are keeping her all weekend and doing some extensive tests to determine why she blacked out. They are concerned and will not allow her to leave the hospital. Also know that all the Dr's that have taken on Betty as a patient are calling her a miracle child because the type of accident she had really should have killed her. She has had nurses come in just to see the miracle patient. So God is so good and showing His power through all of this.
Again thank you so much, we all appreciate your prayers. Please continue to pray for wisdom for these Dr's to determine what caused the blackout.

No comments:

Post a Comment