And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ben & Bed

Thank you all so much for your concern for Ben. He is doing a bit better today, still in a lot of pain, though. He stayed home from work and is alternating heat, ice, Mineral Ice, pain meds, muscle relaxers, etc. The doc said he thinks it is a muscle spasm and wants him to start a physical therapy regimen. The doc didn't get a chance to look at any of the old films or chart notes that address the degenerative disks or the arthritis. So, we don't know if it's the full picture. However, he will start PT tomorrow.

Our FIFTH Wedding Anniversary is coming up this weekend! So, as an Anniversary gift, Mom bought us a new (old) bed! We got a King Size mattress a while back and with all that has gone on we haven'thad a chance to look for a headboard/footboard.

Well, Mom "stumbled" across this beauty! She surprised us with it yesterday before we left for Ben's appt.





As you can tell, the boys like it, too!!

2 comments:

  1. THAT BED IS BEAUTIFUL! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE JUST LIKE IT FOR US! YEAH! WHAT A BLESSING! Abby thought you got a real fox on your bed too with the doggies :) ! WE LOVE YOU! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY this weekend! Hope Ben feels better soon! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new bed.. a king.. I guess that is good for when Ben has to wake up early in the morning and not wake you up.. I didn't realize it had already been a year since your Franny died and it was the anniversary of her death.. My father's anniversary of his death 3 years ago.. will be this Friday, August 29th, please say a prayer for more healing and help moving forward for me. Thank you.
    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete