And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Heaven has a New Angel!

Mrs. Mary Ellen Hall got to meet her Savior face to face today.


What joy she is experiencing!!



On the other hand, those of us here are grieving the loss of such a beautiful woman. Congressman Hall was able to hold her hand as she reached out to take her Savior's hand this morning. He and Mary Ellen were married for 64 years.

Mary Ellen Hall

Please be in prayer for Congressman Hall and his family as they grieve the loss of such a beautiful woman.

If the Hall's have touched your lives in any way, please show them your love and support, whether through a card, flowers, or your presence at the visitation or funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment