And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Prayer Warrior update!

Update to the prayer request from our friend...Praise the Lord!

I spoke with my sister again. What we found out was that Betty was driving and feeling dizzy so she was trying to pull over, she never made it. She blacked out and ran straight into a 6ft embankment, hit a tree, and then went backwards where her car stopped. Her air bag did not deploy. The Dr's have found out that her potassium was low and she just got out of a full body cat scan to see if anything was broken. Nothing is broken, and she looks really good, Praise the Lord!! They are keeping her over night to monitor her heart because now they can focus on why she blacked out and they are concerned about her heart. The Dr's said that she is lucky to be alive with the type of accident she had, and that her being unconscious when she hit the embankment is what probably saved her life. She is sore and banged up pretty bad, but good otherwise. Please continue to keep her in your prayers that the Dr's can find out what caused the blackout. Thank you so much for your prayers it really means a lot to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment