And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Can we get an, "Amen?!" Praise the Lord!

We've been calling the Mayo Clinic each day to see if there are openings any sooner than November 3rd. You have all been petitioning the Lord on our behalf to get a sooner appt. He has answered YOUR prayers today! When I called this morning, they had an opening, much sooner, October 10th (they tell us to plan to stay 5-7 days)!! Thank you, Jesus! Praise YOU, Lord!!!

My cousin, George, has signed to play ball with Kansas State. They are playing in Aggieland on October 11th (the day after my appt.) and he is a starter. Our entire family has been so excited about this game and getting to see him play, especially on Kyle Field!! So, right now that is the downer. We are so proud of the man he's become and want to support him on such an awesome day!

I can keep calling Mayo to see if we can get the date changed even sooner! So, I'll keep annoying the sweet ladies there!! I hope I get to meet them while there! Thank you all for your prayers!! He has heard you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Such great news! It'll be here before you know it! I pray that they have answers for you for everything, even the things you haven't thought about!

    btw - Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete