And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend

This will be quick, but wanted everyone to know we're still alive. We had a crazy weekend that we're still trying to recover from...sleepwise!

The Rockwall County Young Republicans hosted the Texas Young Republican Federation annual conference this weekend. B and I have recently joined Young Republicans and so we had the opportunity to be involved this last weekend. It was a good way for B to get me out of the house around other people so that I don't drive him completely crazy.

I have still been having quite a few seizures. So, that is frustrating. I had ten yesterday and am already at four for the day. I want these over...now!! We have put in another call to Houston to see when they want to admit me for the first round of observation.

I'll post a few pics, but then I need to run because the regulator arm on B's truck broke yesterday and we have to take it in to get it fixed. It's too hot here to have a window stuck in the down position while out driving. Since I no longer have a car, we are a tad stuck as we might have to wait for them to fix it. So, I'm going to try to head up there with him.

Here are some pics from the weekend:

Congressman Hall receiving his Lifetime Membership as a Young Republican
The age requirement is 18-40 and he is 85!!!


The Rockwall County Young Republicans with Congressman Hall!



Former Secretary of State Roger Williams.
He also teaches at the Bush School at A&M.


Helping with Check-in.
I graduated from High School with her brother.


All of the Aggie Young Republicans across the State of Texas.


B & Me with former Congressman Mickey Edwards.


B & Me aboard the SeaWolf. You can tell we are getting worn out from the weekend.
You should check it out. www.sailwithscott.com

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time at the Gala the other night - it was so nice meeting you - I sure hope you can get some resolution to your seizures SOON!

    ReplyDelete