And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Scheduled-Prayer answered

Well, y'all are sure great prayer warriors.

I just got off the phone with the hospital in Houston that would do the surgery. The scheduler has been out because her husband has diabetes and is about to lose his foot. Please pray for her husband, Ray.

I am scheduled to have the first round of monitoring on September 2nd. Dependent on how long it takes them to catch all they need, will determine how long I'm there. The standard is 4-5 days. From there, the decision will be made on when/if surgery will occur.

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

    On a side note... you absolutely CANNOT listen to SCC's Cinderella if you're feeling sad. Makes me cry every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! Let me know what I can do for ya'll during your stay (and if you welcome visitors). I've aleady stayed in the hospital with an old friend under seizure servailance with nodes popping out so I have no problem with it if you don't!

    ReplyDelete