And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, June 13, 2008

WELCOME HOME!!!!

Great News!!! Many of you are aware that my brother T has been in a hospital as well. After a long battle with ulcerative colitis he is nearing the very end!!! T went to Louisville Univ Hosp. for the second of a three part surgery called the "J-pouch" procedure. Unfortunately things went downhill for T on May 1 and he has been in the hosp since then. My once 6'4", 265 lb bro is now weighing in at just 195 lbs. Wow!!! But praise the Lord he finally got to be discharged from the hosp last night and get some comfort at home. Please pray for his strength, family, and time that he will now have at home with wife J, and two boys, T and M.

B

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful to hear! You guys were due for some good news about something! Praise God

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear about your bro. what's going on with M? prayers going up--R&S

    ReplyDelete