And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wait Upon the Lord

Well, as mentioned in some previous posts, just because I wasn't having any didn't mean I wouldn't ever have another one. It was true...I have had three since my last one on Monday at the hospital. Obviously, it was fun not having any...However, God is still God, I am not. He sees the big picture that I can not see.

The prayer is still for none, ever again. However, I want to remain sold out to Him and walk in His will. This "plan" doesn't make sense, but I will wait upon the Lord.

In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. Psalm 5:3

Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. Psalm 27:14

We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.
Psalm 33:20

I wait for you, O LORD; you will answer, O Lord my God.
Psalm 38:15

I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry.
Psalm 40:1

I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.
Psalm 130:5

Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.
Isaiah 26:8

Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!
Isaiah 30:18

I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:24

Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed.
1 Corinthians 1:7


"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways." Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment