And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Praise!!

We found out today that B's brother is doing very well. He had his final surgery today and responded very well. He is also quite positive which is a welcomed change. This road has been so discouraging for him. His Mom had to leave to get back home. However, she left him in great spirits and feeling much better physically. They said they could hear his intestines, which is a good thing. Apparently, there are many times they stop responding due to the initial surgery. I'm really messing up this description. So, the easy version: this should mean success for the long surgical process he's been enduring.

Please continue to pray for his healing and that he would have someone to pick him up from the hospital when he is released!

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment