And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Evening/Good Morning

Not sure as to which I should stay as I am up way too late. I'm having a hard time falling asleep. Tomorrow (today-Monday), depending on when you read this, I will be admitted back to the hospital. Basically, the doc says that with all the treatments I have undergone (3 anti-seizure meds), these should be long gone. So, he wants to be more agressive. My understanding is that he will medicate me so that I will be quite sleepy and loopy for a few days. Once I go about three days without any, they will start to back off on the sedation meds and increase the seizure meds. We want the docs to be wise, but it seems that everyone has their specialty and they don't want to crossover, work together, etc. Please pray for miracles there.

One of my biggest concerns is my Mom & B. They have both taken so much time out of work to be with me and they need a break. We think Mom will be with me throughout the day and B will spend the night, but they both still need real rest. So, once I check in tomorrow and get more of the game plan, we can figure out what will be necessary! Our sweet little puppies are going to need some good attention, too!

Thank you all for your prayers! We want this over and hope this is the pathway to get there. May God get all glory through this. We will try to keep the blog updated, but no telling what B might put. He is short, sweet, and to the point. So, hopefully, he will give you some info if I'm too sedated to write. Mom has also said that she might, as well!

God Bless You all and Good Morning!!

1 comment: