And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Here we go again...(Very overdue update)

Greetings to all! Believe it or not, this is my very first time to post. What an honor to follow such a Godly woman like M after all she has done for me and our family over these last couple years. If you are new to our blog check out http://www.psalm112-survivor.blogspot.com/ to get caught up to date.


As many of you know, M has been struggling with her illness lately and the neuro is quite confused that we have not seen better results since beginning treatment. Thus, M has been admitted back into the hospital and is undergoing a new course of treatment. As most of you know, M was very nervous about coming back to the hospital as the dr. was going to put her on high doses of meds that would have her for the most part sedated to slow everything down. So far, we are four days into treatment and have seen okay results (instead of having 10 seizures per day, we are down to about 2 to 3), but after today's follow-up with the neuro we are not where he would like to be. Meaning, M is still battling her seizures and the neuro is quite surprised and even frustrated. Please continue to lift up M in prayer. Today was a very discouraging day as we felt we took quite a few steps backwards.

So, we are still in the hospital and probably will be for a few more days. I apologize that I have not visited the blog more often to provide updates. Thanks to all those who have been faithful in prayer and by phone to follow up. Your emails, texts, and calls are so encouraging. Please email M as she greatly looks forward to your encouragement and she is on her computer for most of the day.

All glory to God- B

No comments:

Post a Comment