And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ictal Spect...

So we have gone on a new course today. After visiting with the doc he has decided to do another scan that might actually show us where the episodes are occurring. As M reported to you yesterday, the meds aren't exactly working and yet, we don't know exactly where the episodes are taking place in the brain, thus making M not a viable candidate for surgery. As we understand it, the Ictal Spect Scan may be able to provide for us more feedback as to where the episodes are taking place. The scan lasted about twenty minutes and we should get the results by this evening. Please pray that the scan will be able to provide us with the necessary info to make these go away.

B

1 comment:

  1. we're anxious to hear what the radiology read is on this...let us know. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete