And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hospital

Well, the doc called today to check in on me (what an awesome physician). Anyway, he said he was very unhappy with the # of seizures that I am still having and so he wants to admit me. He said he wanted to do it today.

B's parents get in town today and I told him it's not fair that everytime they go to see their kids, they have to go to the hospital. So, he is willing to let me wait until Monday, though he wasn't a fan of the idea.

So, as of now, the plan is that I will be admitted on Monday. Please also pray that we can find a new endocrinologist. We have been quite disappointed with the one that was assigned to me the first time I was admitted. We have a referral for a new one, but don't know if he will be available in time to get me on rounds this next week.

Thank you all for being such precious prayer warriors.

I'm going to try to teach B how to update the blogs for next week, since I will apparently be quite sedated.

No comments:

Post a Comment