And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Come Together

Well, for a change of pace.

A girl that I went to high school with is very talented and has a greeting card business. I'm not doing it any justice by calling it that. It's called Come Together Cards. Anyway, she actually did some cards for us when we were in the adoption process that you can find on her website. They say "Thank You" in Korean on the front and "Thank You" in English on the inside. I pasted it further down on the page so that you can see it. So, she is very talented and it's worth taking a look at her site to see if there is anything on there that would bless you.

www.cometogethercards.com

Her blog:

http://cometogethercards.blogspot.com/

If you order something, tell her that I sent you her way.

This is the card she made for us. Sorry it's a little blurry.









This is one of my favorites. In the cross, it says, "Who we are in Christ." Then, it has a bunch of scripture confirming who we are in Christ!!










Inside it says: God believes in you and so do I!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just wanted to come by and say hi. I didn't know you had a blog. How are you and "B" doing? How is the adoption coming? Are you still going to LP Church? Did you find a new ABF?

    Mommy of 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by...We are doing well. Still trying to get answers to my seizures. B is loving his job.
    The adoption is on hold until 2012. It breaks our hearts, but B has to be cancer FREE for five years before they will allow us to adopt. So, once we get my seizures under control, we might start with birth kiddos.
    We are at a new church now. We sure miss our wonderful ABF, but felt the Lord leading us to this church. It has been quite a blessing for our family.

    Thanks for stopping by...

    ReplyDelete