And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

I have an urgent prayer request…B’s brother is in the hospital this week in Louisville having surgery. We just got a call from his parent’s tell us we needed to get there immediately. His organs are shutting down, he’s being rushed to the ICU, and we are on our way to Louisville. We have tried to find someone with a plane that can get us there faster because it’s a 12 hour drive and the Kentucky Derby is this weekend. So, every flight is booked and the available seats are over $1000 each. So, we are begging for your prayers:

For B’s brother, Tim
For his kids, he has two young boys

For his wife, Julie
For safe travel

We'll update as we can.

Please fall to your knees on his behalf.

1 comment:

  1. We will be praying for it all. And for your safty with your medical condition too.

    ReplyDelete