And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Different

Well, today was a bit different. When we got there this morning, he was hallucinating again. He is apparently allergic to a certain medication or combo of meds. So, it was hard to listen to him tell us about the big trucks driving out the window and the kids he wanted to go and save. We kept explaining that this was ICU psychosis and it will pass soon, but then explaining what is real..

He started to make some more sense this afternoon and wanted to go for a walk. So, I got another picture of him walking. He was even prepared to pose for this one & asked when I was going to take the pic.


Then, we went down to have lunch and came back and he had another bad reaction to a med they gave him for nausea. So, the day was rough. However, they should be moving him to a regular floor by the end of the night.

Prayers:
*Please pray for the wisdom of the docs on the right med choices.
*Prayer for his wife because she has strep throat

No comments:

Post a Comment