And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rough Day

Well, B had his scans this morning and we should get preliminary results on Friday.

In the meantime, I have been having a ton of seizures today. It's almost 6p and I've already had eight for the day!!! Grrrr....I know that is an accomplishment over 25 per day. So, we praise the Lord for that. However, when I am on two anti-seizure meds and at almost double the highest dose of one, this is just too many. The doctor called me Monday night and told me that with the meds I am on right now, I shouldn't be having ANY. He is very concerned. So, he is working me in on Friday afternoon before my MRI to see if we can figure this out...

I have a ton of doc appts tomorrow and Friday. So, please be in prayer that we get some more answers. One praise is that I "feel" better. Thus, the Lord is answering your prayers! The seizures are still an annoyance and leave me extremely exhausted. Overall, I don't feel as yucky as I did in between each seizure, though. My memory also seems to be getting better. I've had some random memories come back to me over the last few days. So, I'm trying to count each one as a sign of healing.

Prayers:
  • More answers as to what is going on...
  • Wisdom for the docs
  • B's scans to come back clear-no cancer whatsoever

Praises:

  • Memory seems to be coming back
  • I don't feel as yucky as I did

1 comment:

  1. Dear goodness...You guys have so much going on. May God grant you healing, health, patience, energy, etc, etc!

    ReplyDelete