And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Deja Vu

The update should be short tonight...we are all quite exhausted.

We are getting more of a response out of B's brother. B gave him a mani-pedi today (B says I need to use a more manly term). Point being, he can't hurt the nurses with his finger or toe nails anymore. He did shut his eyes for us today after we opened them.

Last year, B and I were in the hospital with Granny at this very time. I got to sing "Amazing Grace" and "It Is Well" to Granny before the Lord took her hand, and brought her home. While singing "Amazing Grace, she seemed to try to sing back. Well, tonight, I received a very similar response from T. He could have just been annoyed by me, but he did move his lips and legs around. Every little step is positive.

We are just ready for him to get up and walk out, but are trying to wait patiently.

Please pray specifically for his pneumonia-that it would start to truly clear out of his lungs . There is a lot gunk that needs to come out so that he can breathe on his own, get out of bed, etc

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update. glad to hear that he's showing some improvement & response; small steps are HUGE! praying for his healing & for a peaceful, patient spirit for all of you.

    ReplyDelete