And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cancer Survivor

I am so proud of my husband. Not only does he wake up at 4:30 every morning to get in to the office early to provide for our family, not only does he love me so unconditionally, but he is also a Cancer Survivor!! Praise Jesus for His healing!

It is on that note that I come to you today. B has his follow up appt. at MD Anderson this week. They will run all of the tests and scans today. He will get the preliminary results on Friday. Obviously, our prayer is that he is still cancer FREE!!

Thank you for joining us in this prayer!

1 comment:

  1. praying for a clean PET scan today! hope this week is full of healthy news! love you-

    ReplyDelete