And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 15, 2008

One More Log on the Fire

Update: I was able to get my appt. from today moved to tomorrow. So, I have appts. starting at 10:45 tomorrow morning until about 6pm. So, hopefully, Mom will be better by then. Thank you to all of you that have already responded to help.

Well, I woke up this morning to my Mom sick as could be with some stomach virus. Mom has been staying here with me while B is at his appts. at MD Anderson. I have a ton of doc appts. starting today and through tomorrow that she was going to take me to since I'm not allowed to drive.

I called my neighbor this morning and she says this is a very contagious virus that is going around...her son was over at our house playing Tues. night and got sick while he was here. Then, after lunch the next day, she got it. Now, it appears that Mom has it. The positive is that it was very quick for her little boy. So, hopefully, this will be quick for Mom.

In the meantime, I have a doc appt. that I need to get to today at 3p and I'm trying to find a back up plan incase Mom is still sick.

As Mom says, "Lord, I can learn from joy, too!" I'm ready for things to calm down...Please, Lord!!!

1 comment:

  1. You definately need things to calm down! Here is hoping for some boredom to set in soon :)~ We'll be praying that you don't get this stomach thing. That's the last thing you need in your condition.

    ReplyDelete