And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Anniversary!!!

Guess what today is?

It's the one year anniversary of the official head shaving party!!!

Here is the BEFORE picture on the way to the hospital:

Here is the AFTER picture, once everyone had their shot at cutting the ponytails off and B shaved it:

If you're so inclined, here is the video of B shaving it:



Here it is NOW:

Also, here are some links to B's posts last year around the haircutting party and surgery:

Long Day

Surgery

Buzzfest

NeuroTrauma ICU

Rest

Thank you all for being such amazing prayer warriors. I had over 2000 seizures last year. This year, I'm at about 850. So, there has been improvement. However, I am still having them. I had 150 in October, which is the most I've had since prior to being diagnosed. We don't really understand it, but we're relying on the Lord for HIS perfect healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment