And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Let's Say Thanks!!!

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL! You CAN, too!!

If you go to the web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these?

Please take the time to do this yourself and to pass it on for others to do. We can never say thank you enough!!!

Thanks for taking to time to support our military!

No comments:

Post a Comment