And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 22, 2009

From Nate's Mommy

"I thought I would send a quick update on Nate, since many have asked how he is doing. The answer is great. He is continuing to get stronger everyday. He still uses his walker, but is starting to take steps. He feels great most days. We are all enjoying less trips to Children's. We are excited that Nate's wish was granted and we will be going to Disney World next month thanks to Make A Wish. We are thanking God that this December will be much better than last year as Nate was diagnosed last year on Dec. 20 and well, you all know the rest of the story. We are prayinig for continued healing and trying to learn about what life might look like for Nate as he grows. We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Your prayers and love have carried us over the past year. We are so very thankful to you all.

PLEASE remember the kids who are still fighting cancer and pray for their families anytime you can. We know of two little boys who are fighting tough battles right now with brain tumors. Please pray for Matt and Ryan. Love you all!!!The Oxford Family"

No comments:

Post a Comment