And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

concert & snakes

Again, I'm trying to stay caught up (or, really I need to catch up)...

A few weeks ago, we went the Concert by the Lake. We were so excited when we got to see J & his Mom, M. His Mom and B worked together at the dental office B worked at a few years ago...J was in a terrible accident November 2007. His girlfriend was in the car with him. Sadly, she lost her life, but we still have J.

Hank & J getting some good cuddle time.

Rudder wanted in on the cuddle time, too!!

If you'll recall, we had a run in with a snake at the end of May. On our way home a week or so later, this was in our alley.


I actually got out of the car myself to take the pictures. It was so disgusting. We hope to never see another snake. Two in less than two weeks is enough....
Ben didn't use a shovel and an ax like he did last time, but I believe with the help of the Michelin's, he took care of the snake for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment