And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Nights

I told you all that I had a lot of catching up to do on these posts. So, here is a start (again)!

Our front porch has some wicker chairs on it that we've never been able to get to because of all of the shrubs in the flower bed. Therefore, the chairs on our porch have been more decoration than anything. However, about a month or so ago, my hubby came up with a great idea. He successfully uprooted one of the bushes and moved it to the front of the bed, creating a pathway to get to the porch.


We usually don't keep the chairs stacked like this...makes relaxing a tad difficult!

My good lookin' man, working hard!!
Here is the pathway he created.
We had some random stones in the back from different projects, etc. So, my big, strong hubby brought them around to the front to use as stepping stones.

You can see here where he has laid them out to make a perfect walkway to get to the porch.



We absolutely love it. Now, we are able to go outside each evening, sit on the porch, and just have good hang time together. It has been so enjoyable. The dogs love it, too. Hank lays in the yard and watches everyone as they go on their walks. Rudder hides behind us, but seems to enjoy being out there, as well.

I love my hubby and his ability to do just about anything!! He sure does bless our family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment