And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wedding

About a month ago, my sweet friend, S, got married. Isn't she a precious bride? I think she was excited to get married.

First dance with her new hubby!

Yep, there was a mechanical bull to ride at her reception.
This is her daughter,
Miss M (you've seen her in other posts) and her cousin.

The best part of the night. B & Miss M have so much fun together. You might remember when she came over and B taught her how to find the planets, stars, etc. He even gave her his telescope from childhood that night. It's been an instant love connection ever since.

So, Miss M got to dance the night away with my hubby! Aren't they precious?


One shot with the beautiful bride!!
It was nice to get out of the house and do something that seemed social. The grocery store seems like my social hour of the week since I'm not allowed to drive yet. So, this was a fun evening. I didn't have any seizures that day and I even got to dance with my cute hubby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment