And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 8, 2009

First Week of May

We had fun the first week of May because we were able to say that I had gone "all of May without a seizure." ha ha! It was nice to have a break. I went about four days.

On the first, B's Field Director at work had everyone over to his house for dinner.

That's my hubby back there getting ready for a mean game of Ping-Pong!!

That night was a good test of my strength to say no to foods that I love, as they had PF Chang's catered in...I took a chicken breast with me to eat....yummy, huh?

This is one of my college roomies and her hubby! They came over that same weekend and we all got to hang for a bit!! So fun!

May 3rd was Congressman Hall's 86th birthday! So, we (B) made him a birthday card (it was a paper airplane) and we went over to his house to hug on him. This is his first birthday in many, many years without his precious Mary Ellen. So, we tried to give him some extra snuggles. He's such a sweetheart and has done so much for our country!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment