And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Prayer Request

Hello Mighty Prayer Warriors!

This is a request from a college friend about her cousin:

Loved ones,
I ask for you to be on your knees in prayer for a beloved family member, Colette. She is a young wife and a stay-at-home mom with three kids under the age of five (Daniel, Caleb, and Anna). She is married to my cousin, Michael.

Below are her words describing her diagnosis in May...

"Something is wrong with me and the doctors are struggling to diagnosis it...I'm numb on the left side and dizzy with headaches...when I quit nursing (which might be soon at this rate), I'll have another MRI of my brain...this time with contrast...ugh....not fun at all!"

Updated Saturday, June 6:

"Well, I'm so tired of looking for good doctors and going to visits, etc.
All that they know so far is that I have a hole in my heart and have most likely had a stroke when pregnant.

The numbness seems to be getting a little better. I have some others things: an elevated rheumatoid number, an enlarged gland in my brain, and brain lesions...so, I still have lots more doctor visits to come."

May the Lord richly bless you for your prayers on behalf of Colette as she eagerly desires to be covered in prayer. If you can, please pass this prayer request along to the prayer warriors in your life. I will try to update as much as I can. It is a mighty God we serve.

Love to you all,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment