And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 8, 2009

Concerts by the Lake

Unfortunately, at this point in the month of May, the seizures had come back. No idea why. I had a few days at the beginning of May with relief and then they came back full speed ahead. The nice thing is that I was in a pattern of a few days without any seizures before they picked back up; therefore, I got some energy. However, when they started back up, I had anywhere from 1-11/day. So, no way of knowing what each day would look like.

Our town has a summer Concert series down by the lake. We take the boys out there and they seem to have a good time! It's nice for me because it allows me to get out of the house one other time in the week other than my grocery store trip and church.

Hank enjoying the music.
Rudder, scared as always, but he seems to enjoy the concert.

Us and the boys!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time!
    You're hair is looking good! Thanks for the updates...we're always praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete