And He said unto me, "My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, June 8, 2009

Easter

Clearly I'm behind on the updates. So, I'm going to try to back track and catch everyone up on the happenings around here.

April was spent trying to begin figuring out this nutritional approach they have me taking to treat the seizures. I very quickly titrated off of one of the medications and seemed to do okay. So, we were well convinced that this "diet" was working.

This is Easter morning. A pic with me and Miss H!! Remember Miss H? She is my sweet friend that got to cut my first pony tail before we went to the hospital for surgery. This was taken at church, Easter morning!


A pic of my sweet hubby and me on Easter.
(Hank is trying to sneak in at the bottom of the pic).
We went to my uncle's house for the day! I didn't have any seizures this day and so there was great relief and some extra energy. Instead of getting to enjoy the amazing spread that usually comes with our family get-togethers, I had to bring my own food. So, I tried to stay away from the food table so that I wasn't tempted!! It was fun watching all of the kids hunt for eggs.

It seems like it wasn't too long ago that all of the parents in these pictures and me were the ones hunting for eggs.





Again, this day was a blessing. First, because it was a day to celebrate that Jesus rose from the dead and conquered death to save us from all of our sins. WOW!!! It was also nice to not have any seizures!!

Keep checking back as I'm going to try to catch up on the blog and get more updates posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment